my granddaughters

My photo
Granddaughters Gracie and Lillie at Christmas

Thursday, December 8, 2011


Sharing Web Resources

At the NAEYC home page I went into the links and a page came up titled “ Links to National Early Childhood Organizations”  this page has direct web site addresses to national organizations which are listed in alphabetical order often requested by members of the NAEYC.

I went into the naccrra web site and found current information on what is happening in the field of early childhood across the nation.  I went into the Early childhood focus, it is for parents, early childhood professionals, policy – makers, and advocates.  You can sign up to receive weekly news alerts on hot topics in the E.C. field. 



The Call to Action on the NAECY web site is very informative about child care and the need for change.  It covers the topics of quality, accessibility and responsiveness and gives facts about how child care is measuring up to the standards they have set forth in their accreditations. 

2 comments:

  1. Chris –
    The NAECY is a great organization that is full of information. I am a member of the association and love the information that I receive by both email and mail. I personally believe that this organization is in the for front of creating change within the early childhood field.
    Thank you for the resource information.
    Schlee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAEYC is a very informative organization! I was a member a few years back and loved all the resources that they supplied. Also, you get access to conferences at a discounted price. This website is a great resource for all teachers and parents.

    ReplyDelete