my granddaughters

My photo
Granddaughters Gracie and Lillie at Christmas

Friday, April 22, 2011

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

 “Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation.”
John F. Kennedy
I want to thank all of you for your willingness to share your thoughts here in the blog and in our discussions. It has been an amazing journey so far.   I am thankful for the questions you asked which gave me the opportunity to reflect deeper into who I am and what I am doing to make Early Childhood a better place for our children.  It has been my pleasure to read all of your blogs and gain insight into areas of this field I was not aware of.  Good luck in your future, hopefully we will see each other ( our namesJ) in other courses.

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote from JFK. Thank you for sharing that! Thank you for all your insightful comments throughout this course. Good luck in the future, I'm sure we'll meet again.

    ReplyDelete